Although smartphone mobile packages generally include a 3G or 4G “data” connection, it is more convenient to connect to a wifi network to download faster or avoid reaching the quota set by the operator in a few days.
Join a wireless wifi network with a Windows Phone
1. Open the Parameters from the phone and go to” Wi-Fi » .
2. Verify that the “. Wi-Fi network “or well activated and click on the name of the wifi terminal in question.
3. Fill in the password of the wifi network, generally a long code (of numbers and letters) indicated on the box itself or provided by the hotel reception. This password is also called the “network key” or “security key”, whether it is WEP or WPA .
Click on”. Completed “once the password has been entered.
4. If the connection has been established correctly, the name of the wifi network is indicated”” connected » the connection is therefore operational.
5. In case it is necessary to configure a proxy to connect to the Internet, stay based on the name of the wifi and choose Modify .
6. After passing the Proxy button on “on Enabled Enabled » indicate the following the address IP or theURL of the proxy server of the company or school and the carriage and validate with the “v” key at the bottom.