This tutorial explains how to delete a program from a Windows 10 computer . The procedure is different from the old versions of Windows but remains simple to carry out.
Uninstalling a program under Windows 10
1. Open the start menu of Windows and click on Parameters .
2. Click on Applications .
3. In the left menu, stay on Applications and features .
4. A list is displayed with all the software installed on the computer. You can search for a program name or sort by alphabetical order, size or installation date.
5. To delete a program, click on it and click on the Uninstall .
6. Confirm the operation by clicking on Uninstall .
7. The software has been uninstalled from PC .