It is an elementary function and yet difficult to find. We often need to print an email, whether it is a train ticket confirmation, a procedure to follow or simply to keep a written record in our paper archives. If Microsoft wanted to simplify the use of electronic mail, the Mail software also seems to lack basic functions, such as printing a message.
If the “printer” button is not displayed by default, the possibility of printing is beautiful and well present in the Mail for Windows 10 application.
Printing a message in Windows 10 Mail
1. Click on the message to be printed in the Mail software.
2. Click on the button of the « 3 balls » at the top right of the screen :
3. In the menu that opens, click on “. Print out » :
4. Check that the proposed printer is the right one and click on the ” button Print out » :
5. The email is printed on paper.