This tutorial explains how to set up an address @bbox.fr or @bouygtel.fr in the Mail application of Windows 8 and 8.1.
Add a BBox / Bouygues Telecom account to Courrier
1. Open the application ” Open the application Mail “from the Windows home screen.
2. Open the charm bar by going to one of the right corners of the screen, click on Parameters , Accounts and Add an account .
3. Choose ” Choose “. Other account “in the list.
4. To the question “What type of account is it?”, answer “What type of account is it? IMAP “and click on” Connect » .
5. Indicate the email address and its password then click on “. View more details “to configure the account.
Fill in the following fields:
- Email address: your Bbox or Bouygues Telecom email address
- Username: once again your full Bbox or Bouygues email address
- Password: the password of the mailbox
- Incoming mail server (IMAP ) : imap.bbox.fr on port 993
- Tick off the line “The incoming server requires SSL »
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP ) : smtp.bbox.fr on port 587
- Tick off the line “The outgoing server requires SSL »
7. The Bouygues Bbox account is automatically added to the Mail software.
Not all your emails appear? Consider the following configure the message synchronization period .