This is the question many people ask themselves when using “Modern” applications UI ” (ex Metro).
There are two ways to do this:
1) Place your cursor in high from the window.
2) Perform a left click (or a simple press on your touch screen / touchpad).
3) While maintaining the pressure make a movement of” slippage “to the bottom .
4) Release pressing your button / touch screen / touchpad.
In summary: Click up, drag down, release .
By keyboard shortcut:
1) Press the ” button ALT “of the keyboard, maintain .
2) Press the “tocuhe” button F4 « .