Like any word processor, the Google Docs online tool offers many features that are already known about the reference software, Microsoft Word. If the habits on the Office suite are easy to find from one version to another, switch to a software SaaS like the one proposed by Google Drive can change some reflexes.
Thus, changes to the layout of the document are not as easily accessible as in Word but this tutorial explains in a few clicks how change the page orientation of a Google Docs document , of Landscape Portrait or vice versa . Portrait being the “standing” (vertical) display of the page, Landscape the “lying” (horizontal) version.
Another option available in this menu is the configuration of Google Docs page margins . You can also change the background color and change the paper size, by default to A4 size (21 x 29.7 cm).
Changing the page orientation of a Google Docs document
1. Create a new file or open document Google Docs .
2. In this document, click on the menu File then Page configuration .
3. The “Page Configuration” screen opens:
4. Choose the orientation between Portrait and Landscape .
5. Confirm with the blue button “. OK “to take into account the change in orientation.